Riverside is now open as a vaccination centre, being run by NHS Solent Trust
If you have been sent a letter asking you to book an appointment for your Covid19 vaccination, you MUST do this online through the national website or by calling the national helpline on 119 – you will find instructions in the letter. If no appointments show at the Riverside on the website, do try again later, as more appointments are being added every few days. Please do NOT call the Riverside as we will not be able to help you. If you come to the Riverside without an appointment, you will be turned away.
Please note, there is a one way system in place and we ask that you arrive via Fairlee Road and Seaclose Park, past the Premier Inn and along the river, if you are coming by car.
- Community Resilience Coordinator (Bay Area)
- Riverside is now open as a vaccination centre, being run by NHS Solent Trust
- Nominations Open For The High Sheriffs Awards
- Vaccination Centre Volunteers
- Help and support during the festive season
- News & Information 30th October 2020
- News & Information 1st December 2020