With ever-increasing workloads and deadlines, the ability to manage our time has never been more important.
Time is a fixed resource and, no matter what we do, we can’t change that. There are only 52 weeks in a year, 7 days in a week, 24 hours in a day and 60 minutes in an hour.
This means that we need to ensure we use our time wisely and accomplish more with less effort and less stress – both at work and in our personal lives.
This Time Management training is for busy people who want to be able to manage their time better. Anyone at any level of their company will benefit from the strategies and techniques discussed throughout this intensive 1-day training which is specially designed to provide delegates with the most effective skills and techniques in the shortest possible time.
It will cover the following key elements:
- Understanding time (clock time vs real time) and productivity.
- Time “savers” and time “wasters”: dispelling the myths of time management.
- Self-management as time management.
- Essential tools and techniques in time management (4Ds, Eisenhower Box, The 2-minute Rule, Risk Assessment Matrix).
- Effective delegating.
- Work breakdown structure and scheduling in time management.
- Designing your most effective day and week.
- Top tips to improve your time management skills
Trainer: Zoryna O’Donnell, MBA, MSc, FInstLM, an experienced leadership and management coach and trainer. She is a Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a Certifying Member of the International Trainers Academy of NLP – ITA. She is also a Mentor of the WBS Mentoring Programme, providing career mentoring and advice to individual students and graduates of the Warwick Business School MBA Programme.